Your cart is currently empty.
You will find a lot of interesting products on our "Shop" page.
1. No Additional Packaging Options (No Charge)
2. DISCREET PACKAGING: We place your order in a plain
box to conceal the brand/ammo logos.The only thing
visible with be the shipping label and an “ORM-D”
sticker as required by DOT.
3. HEAVY DUTY PACKAGING: We handle your product with
care here at The Armory, but once it’s in the shipper’s hands
we can’t be there to protect it. What we can do is place your
product in an additional box, add extra packing material and
extra heavy tape to help combat any physical abuse
your product may endure while enroute to you. As a bonus,
this will also double as discreet packaging.
*** A NOTE ABOUT FINALIZING YOUR ORDER ***
If you are purchasing items such as ammunition and handguns, by FINALIZING your order you are acknowledging that the products that you have ordered from The Armory can be dangerous and that you agree to and accept these conditions:
1. I realize these products can be dangerous and accept full responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of my purchase.
2. I am 21 years old or older.
3. I am NOT prohibited from owning these products because of a criminal background, drug use, family violence, protective orders, or other prohibitions on me.
4. Have not been adjudicated as a mental defective or been committed to a mental institution.
5. I am NOT unlawfully in the United States, a illegal alien or Non-immigrant alien.
6. No federal, local or state laws prohibiting purchase or possession of these products in place.
7. I agree to pay any local or other otherwise mandated tax on this order. I also agree that I am the actual credit card holder named under the billing information and that it matches the credit card.
8. We will not sell ammunition to individuals in NY STATE due to the New York SAFE Act provision that requires all ammo sales to be face to face, Chicago (including Cooke County), Washington D.C., and Massachusetts sales to FFL dealers only. We can not sell ammunition direct to individuals in California due to current laws, but can ship to eligible ammunition dealers (we will provide you a list of dealers after we review your order). Illinois customers must include a copy of the FOID card and current Driver’s License.
9. AMMUNITION IS NON-RETURNABLE.
10. Ammunition contains lead. Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead and other substances known to cause birth defects, reproductive harm and other serious physical injury. Remember to have adequate ventilation at all times and wash your hands thoroughly after exposure.
BY PLACING YOUR ORDER YOU AGREE TO ALL THE ABOVE TERMS